Site hosted by Build your free website today!

Washington's Secret UFO Investigations

Index Page

According to information supplied by a navigator who formely flew many secret strategic reconnaissance missions for the US Navy when the areas of the Soviet Union were clouded over. The source was frequently assigned to fly to various locations around the world to help indigenous [military] personnel (who did not have access to their own aircraft) conduct UFO investigations. Many of these missions were to South America.

The final reports were flown back with them to Turkey [Adana] and then sent back to the Pentagon (apparently not to Project Blue Book) in Washington, DC, through Olso, Norway. When asked why they were sent via this [unusual] route, he replied, 'For diplomatic purposes.' They were classified 'Secret' before being forwarded.

'Back in those days' the source told researchers William Jones and Dr Irena Scott, 'UFOs were considered to be a very important matter.

Strategic UFO reconnaissance missions, indigenous military personnel.

A scientist in a government agency met with the pilot, showed his credentials, unlocked a display case and took out some [UFO] photographs. 'Was it like any of these?' he asked. At the third photo, the pilot recognized the same type of craft he and the othe crew members had seen. (3)

Originally in Major Donald Keyhoe's Flying Saucers: Top Secret. Followed up by NICAP conducting an interview with the pilot to glean further details. (3)

May 1951. Officer of naval intelligence had a binder holding photographs of UFOs intercepted with what appeared to be printed material. (13/P.138-139)


"The photographs go to Washington. In addition one copy of each print will be forwarded to ATIC, and one to us here at headquarters." --Captain Cybulski. June 1954 commanders' conference briefing for the 4602d AISS. (2)

As witnesses included two USAF colonels, two sergeants and dozens of base personnel observed the craft before it took off with a 'whirring' sound. Air Force Intelligence officers and CIA experts allegedly arrived at the scene from Washington, DC, and all the base personnel were assembled in a hangar, debriefed and then sworn to secrecy. A cable from the evaluation team to the Pentagon stated that the craft was 'definitely not any type of aircraft under development by the US or any foreign terrestrial power'.


Clark C. McClelland, a young designer woking for the Titan II Launch Operations Team Hangar 'U.'
Several hours after the objects [UFOs] departed their single orbit rendezvous with the Gemini capsule, says McClelland, a shadowy group of personnel arrived on the scene.

"One thing was certain, this group was at the Cape for no other reason than the Gemini/Titan mission and its guests ...They wore no uniforms yet acted as if they were in the military. They spoke of returning to Washington, DC ..."


Teams of officers assigned to the Washington, D.C., area would fly into Wright-Patterson Air Force Base on commercial flights and then deploy on military aircraft. Their missions, according to Exon, were to investigate UFO sightings.

"Well, the way this happened to me was that I would get a call and say that the crew or team was leaving and they knew...There was such and such a time and they wanted an airplane and pilots to take X number of people to wherever...They might be gone two or three days or might be gone a week."

Testimony of Brigadier General Arthur Exon base commander at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base during the mid-1960s. (2)

Special Agents from the [Air Force] Office of Special Investigations interviewed the technicians.


According to a message relayed from the New York Times office in Tokyo to the TOA Airlines office, a group of 'flying saucer experts' from the US Defense Department, the Federal Aviation Administration and the Palmar Observatory (California) was being sent to Japan to interview [Captain Yoshiharu] Inaba and [Tokyo Airlines Piper Apache pilot, Joji] Negishi. 'The American mission is believed to be interested in the case,' it was reported, 'because there have been several mysterious aviation accidents and flying saucers might have been involved.'


"There are rumours that many aerospace companies are conducting their own secret studies of UFOs."

My name is Alfred Lambremont Webre. I am a war crimes judge and futurist located in Vancouver Canada, In 1977, while a Futurist at Stanford Research Institute and Director of the proposed Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Study, I was targeted and attacked with Directed Energy Weapons while meeting with an Assistant Secretary of Defense at the Inner Ring of the Pentagon in Washington, DC, as detailed in my sworn affidavit to the Disclosure Project presented at the National Press Club in Washington, DC on May 9, 2001.

See also: EM Harassment , Non Lethal Weapons , Reverse Engineering - DEW

Merle S. McDow. US Navy's Atlantic Command Support Facility. Later, two men in suits arrived and confiscated all records, including tape and written logs, and Questioned McDow, warning him in an intimidating manner never to disclose what he had heard or seen to his colleagues or to anyone off-base.

He [Dick D'Amato (C. Richard D'Amato)] gave me a Capital Building address at which to meet him.

It is known that D'Amato has had private discussions with select researchers where he has detailed that there is a black arm of secrecy over the subject- and that money is being secretly appropriated to projects related to Roswell. D'Amato indicates that he does not know where the wreckage is now, and that it is such a covert project that even with subpoena power he could not penetrate these operations.

See also: Cover-Up , Harassment


Katherine Francovich.

Linda Howe asked Francovich if she went back to that spot later. She said that she and the dogs went back the next day and had a different kind of encounter.

"I had my dogs, was running them, and low and behold, here comes this black car, right at me in the grove. Government plates. It pulled up next to me. Two fellows sitting in the front seats, both had on black suits. The one sitting nearest to me on the passenger side said, 'Have you ever seen anything strange in this grove?' And I wasn't about to tell him or anybody else what I'd seen.'"

Francovich said that the man gave her a business card that had a raised gold emblem of the White House on it, but no other information that would connect them to a particular agency. After a brief conversation, they drove away. Francovich was left with the impression that these men already knew about the beings and were mainly trying to determine if she knew anything.

|Animal|MIB|Sulphuric acid-formaldehyde|Washington|

|ET-Gray|6digits|Eyes-Almond|Hop|Large Cranium|Long Arms|Suit-Metal|